Bullnose Forums

I was able to fix the orientation of the images, my current web design classes are coming in handy. Since the forum is using HTML to insert the images, you can add inline CSS styles to rotate the image, without having to mess around re-saving the image. So this is what the modified code would look like:

<nabble_img src="image_filename_here" border="0" style="transform:rotate(180deg); padding: 4em;"/>

You can change the degrees of rotate as needed, and can also change the padding if needed (mainly when rotating 90deg.)

Yes I know I am not your typical bullnose enthusiast (A 20 year old comp/sci college student) :nabble_anim_working:

Yep, that works. I think that's the same process explained at the bottom our Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's page on the Posting Pics tab. Right?

But yes, you aren't our normal Bullnoser. However, I retired from IT about 15 years ago. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Yep, that works. I think that's the same process explained at the bottom our Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's page on the Posting Pics tab. Right?

But yes, you aren't our normal Bullnoser. However, I retired from IT about 15 years ago. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Yeah I just looked and it is, I should have looked there before writing that out :nabble_smiley_cry:

Thanks for all you do to provide information for all of us, and keeping this page alive!

Yeah I just looked and it is, I should have looked there before writing that out :nabble_smiley_cry:

Thanks for all you do to provide information for all of us, and keeping this page alive!

No problem, I just wanted to make sure they were the same.

And you might want to take a look at this thread: https://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/Big-GIF-short-movie-td141822.html. We thought we figured out how to post Youtube videos so they fit whatever screen you are using. However, we know it doesn't work on some Androids, so if you know how to fix it...

Welcome.

No problem, I just wanted to make sure they were the same.

And you might want to take a look at this thread: https://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/Big-GIF-short-movie-td141822.html. We thought we figured out how to post Youtube videos so they fit whatever screen you are using. However, we know it doesn't work on some Androids, so if you know how to fix it...

Welcome.

I will take a look at that!