Bullnose Forums

Nothing Special's 2023 SMORR Trip

Nothing Special

I agree - nice way to end the trip. Much more my speed, although still more than I could do. :nabble_smiley_good:

But I didn't see if or how you got up at 6:30.

And I agree that Dale's rig is quite capable. It seems to crawl up things easily and has a lot of articulation.

Nice trip and documentation. :nabble_anim_claps:

Yes, Wade can be entertaining! Actually most of these guys are. I've enjoyed watching their videos before I met them, and I've really enjoyed getting to be with them while they make the videos! (Lesley has a shirt that says "make the story you want to tell")

As to how I got up that? They say "no pics or it didn't happen!" Well, there were no pics... What I was trying there was the bypass to the waterfall Dale was attempting. What I actually ended up doing was the bypass to the bypass. It's pretty much a dirt road on the other side of that tree that's just to my left in those shots. So that's how I ended up ahead of Dale when he eventually drove up the (first) bypass.

The thought was that we'd drop down into the trail just above the waterfall and continue up it. That's what I did on

. But even that is a little bit... spicy. So with no one really looking for much of an adventure we went back the way we came. (and earlier in that video from last year Dale did make it up the waterfall, as did several others)

Thanks for watching!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic