Bullnose Forums

Input On Literature Plans? Please!?!?

Gary Lewis

Yikes! I don't understand. Here's what I see on all of my tests across 5 devices and 3 browsers. So what can cause what you are seeing? Have you tried another browser?

And, is anyone else seeing it?

And then I can zoom in to this size - w/o downloading the file:

I looked at the '85 & '86 wiring diagrams, and at first they were VERY blurry when I zoomed in. But after a few minutes, they got REALLY crisp, even at high zoom. I'm on dish internet (garbage), so I assumed it was just me. But maybe everyone will have to wait a while for the pages to load at high res.

BTW

The 6th page of the '85 diagrams is upside-down :nabble_anim_crazy:, AND a repeat of p.5. But the page order in your PDF doesn't coincide with the printed page numbers (moreso than just because of the index page). The 2nd page of the '86 diagrams (p.1) is also upside-down. The last 2 pages are, too, and their order is reversed.

But I also found it easier to view them from the popout directly from Drive, so they fill the whole screen width.

I looked at the '85 & '86 wiring diagrams, and at first they were VERY blurry when I zoomed in. But after a few minutes, they got REALLY crisp, even at high zoom. I'm on dish internet (garbage), so I assumed it was just me. But maybe everyone will have to wait a while for the pages to load at high res.

BTW

The 6th page of the '85 diagrams is upside-down :nabble_anim_crazy:, AND a repeat of p.5. But the page order in your PDF doesn't coincide with the printed page numbers (moreso than just because of the index page). The 2nd page of the '86 diagrams (p.1) is also upside-down. The last 2 pages are, too, and their order is reversed.

But I also found it easier to view them from the popout directly from Drive, so they fill the whole screen width.

I wonder if the problem Chris is having is that it hasn't loaded fully? When they finally load they are really crisp, like you said. Perhaps I need to provide it in a low-res version as well?

As for the upside down and out of order, I'll have to go fix that. Thanks!

I wonder if the problem Chris is having is that it hasn't loaded fully? When they finally load they are really crisp, like you said. Perhaps I need to provide it in a low-res version as well?

As for the upside down and out of order, I'll have to go fix that. Thanks!

This is probably going to be really low on your list of priorities, but I noticed that there's no way to go from one group of '86 EVTM pages to the next or previous group, without going back to the text index page. I've never built a website or even web page, so IDK how hard it would be to add "PREVIOUS" to the top & bottom Left of each group, and "NEXT" to the top & bottom Right.

I also think, from the top of the '85 wiring diagrams tab, it says "...85 EVTM...", but that link took me to the '86 EVTM. But I was hopping between tabs & pages, so I might be misremembering.

This is probably going to be really low on your list of priorities, but I noticed that there's no way to go from one group of '86 EVTM pages to the next or previous group, without going back to the text index page. I've never built a website or even web page, so IDK how hard it would be to add "PREVIOUS" to the top & bottom Left of each group, and "NEXT" to the top & bottom Right.

I also think, from the top of the '85 wiring diagrams tab, it says "...85 EVTM...", but that link took me to the '86 EVTM. But I was hopping between tabs & pages, so I might be misremembering.

That's a good suggestion. I don't know if there is a way to do Next or Previous. If I put it in the header and/or footer then every page would have that, and it wouldn't make sense to go from some sections to others.

But, I do know that I can manually add a link within sections, like the EVTM's, to go to the previous section or the next section. Let me think about that.

As for the wiring diagrams, the order and orientation have been fixed - I think. Thanks again for catching that. But, I do not have Page 4 of the 1985 diagrams. So, I'll take my 1981 and '85 diagrams out to the ladies that do my scanning and ask them to do Page 4 of the '85 and all of the '81.

Also, I fixed the link to the '86 EVTM. I don't actually have the '85 EVTM on the site - yet. So that link was both in the wrong place and said it was going to the wrong place. :nabble_smiley_blush:

And, I think I have two more EVTM's coming in a day or two, which will give me every year of the Bullnose era as well as several more. Maybe I can get the wiring diagrams done and then turn to the EVTM's. :nabble_smiley_wink:

That's a good suggestion. I don't know if there is a way to do Next or Previous. If I put it in the header and/or footer then every page would have that, and it wouldn't make sense to go from some sections to others.

But, I do know that I can manually add a link within sections, like the EVTM's, to go to the previous section or the next section. Let me think about that.

As for the wiring diagrams, the order and orientation have been fixed - I think. Thanks again for catching that. But, I do not have Page 4 of the 1985 diagrams. So, I'll take my 1981 and '85 diagrams out to the ladies that do my scanning and ask them to do Page 4 of the '85 and all of the '81.

Also, I fixed the link to the '86 EVTM. I don't actually have the '85 EVTM on the site - yet. So that link was both in the wrong place and said it was going to the wrong place. :nabble_smiley_blush:

And, I think I have two more EVTM's coming in a day or two, which will give me every year of the Bullnose era as well as several more. Maybe I can get the wiring diagrams done and then turn to the EVTM's. :nabble_smiley_wink:

And see what else you can work into your "spare time"! :nabble_smiley_whistling: