Bullnose Forums

little Ranger A pillar trim

Pics of trim removed from '84 Bronco II. They're in great shape with no chips or cracks, etc. A little faded for being 35 years old, but otherwise usable. I'd have to check on shipping costs, but could likely have them to your door for $25 USD. If you already found a set or no longer need them, no worries, I'll return 'em next visit to the pick n pull.

BINGO !!! Thank you. Just give me a total with shipping, much appreciated! Wallace, SC 29596

Man, how I love seeing the fellowship on this site. We really have a great bunch.

A couple of members on here have shipped parts to me that I was in need of, so the least I can do is pay the favor forward.:nabble_anim_handshake:

It's actually rather odd that this little Bronco II was at the pick N pull. It had just arrived this week, and it is relatively intact, despite being rusted into oblivion. It hasn't been on the road in a long long time. I suspect it was dragged out of a field somewhere and sent in for scrap. I haven't even seen one of these things on the road in 15 years or more.

BTW, I don't know if A-pillar trim is a common part people are looking for, but I did find a few other small Ford Rangers and Broncos there...all 1990-1991, and the A-pillar trim pieces had already been removed from every one of them. Odd.

Man, how I love seeing the fellowship on this site. We really have a great bunch.

A couple of members on here have shipped parts to me that I was in need of, so the least I can do is pay the favor forward.:nabble_anim_handshake:

It's actually rather odd that this little Bronco II was at the pick N pull. It had just arrived this week, and it is relatively intact, despite being rusted into oblivion. It hasn't been on the road in a long long time. I suspect it was dragged out of a field somewhere and sent in for scrap. I haven't even seen one of these things on the road in 15 years or more.

BTW, I don't know if A-pillar trim is a common part people are looking for, but I did find a few other small Ford Rangers and Broncos there...all 1990-1991, and the A-pillar trim pieces had already been removed from every one of them. Odd.

Great job, Rembrant! That was most helpful! :nabble_smiley_good:

They arrived, perfect!! Thank you.
Oh cool, good to know Pete, thanks!

They're in decent condition eh?

Did you test fit them?

From: PetesPonies [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address>

Sent: October 7, 2018 3:35 PM

To: Rembrant

Subject: Re: little Ranger A pillar trim

They arrived, perfect!! Thank you.Pete's Ponies

Mustang RUSToration & Performance

1982 F100 Flareside

1983 Bronco

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/little-Ranger-A-pillar-trim-tp15246p15758.html

To unsubscribe from little Ranger A pillar trim, click here.

NAML