Bullnose Forums

1975 F-100 Ranger 4x4 - Salem, OR

I like getting the daily Bring a Trailer emails - even though it's mostly just porsches. Sometimes classics from a youth spent overseas pop up like Land Cruisers and Land Rovers. But I always take a minute or two to look at the trucks. Here's one that is up for auction currently.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1975-ford-f-100-2/

Oh man...that thing is Niiiiiiiice...

I listen to the TST Podcast once in a while (The Smoking Tire) with Matt Farrah, and he has interviewed the owner of Bring a Trailer Before. I don't follow the auctions regularly, but some really cool stuff shows up from time to time.

I like getting the daily Bring a Trailer emails - even though it's mostly just porsches. Sometimes classics from a youth spent overseas pop up like Land Cruisers and Land Rovers. But I always take a minute or two to look at the trucks. Here's one that is up for auction currently.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1975-ford-f-100-2/

Oh man...that thing is Niiiiiiiice...

I listen to the TST Podcast once in a while (The Smoking Tire) with Matt Farrah, and he has interviewed the owner of Bring a Trailer Before. I don't follow the auctions regularly, but some really cool stuff shows up from time to time.

I signed up for the daily email digest of auctions closing that day. It's my daily dose of "Ah man, maybe one day!" I am lucky to get around some of the older Porsche's and BMW's out at my boss's farm - he's got 3 of them as race cars. My kids love to sit in them and pretend to be driving 'em.

I signed up for the daily email digest of auctions closing that day. It's my daily dose of "Ah man, maybe one day!" I am lucky to get around some of the older Porsche's and BMW's out at my boss's farm - he's got 3 of them as race cars. My kids love to sit in them and pretend to be driving 'em.

I LOVE the '75, but the '90 Bronco isn't my favorite look. It is nice, but......