Bullnose Forums

F150 2wd Front and Rear Track Width Difference

Rembrant

Hi Folks,

Does anybody know what the difference is between the front and rear track width on a 4x2 F150?

The front end certainly appears to be wider than the rear, but I'm curious exactly how much?

I thought that there were some dimensions in the site documentation, but I can't find it currently.

Cory - I’m in Switzerland so can’t look it up for you, but I’m pretty sure that info is in the 1985 Body Builder’s book: https://www.garysgaragemahal.com/1985-body-builders.html

Thanks Gary.

It's not opening for me, but it may be because I'm on my work laptop and it is heavily secured. I'll try it at home and respond later.

I hope you are enjoying your trip!! I've been to Switzerland several times and REALLY enjoyed it. I've been enjoying your pictures on FB. They bring back good memories (Most recent trip for me was back in 2011 or 2012).

Thanks Gary.

It's not opening for me, but it may be because I'm on my work laptop and it is heavily secured. I'll try it at home and respond later.

I hope you are enjoying your trip!! I've been to Switzerland several times and REALLY enjoyed it. I've been enjoying your pictures on FB. They bring back good memories (Most recent trip for me was back in 2011 or 2012).

We are having a blast. Headed up to Gornergrat tomorrow, so there will be a lot more pics. :nabble_smiley_evil: