Bullnose Forums

Vinny Here... and There..

vjsimone

Aye! I'll agree it is a long, long way from Clare to here. I know, 'cause we've spent a couple of days in County Clare. We stayed in Dromoland castle, which may show on that map near Latoon. Thanks for the memories!

I have some good friends down the road in Sixmilebridge and was a friend with a Garda from Ennis,when he was alive...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye! I'll agree it is a long, long way from Clare to here. I know, 'cause we've spent a couple of days in County Clare. We stayed in Dromoland castle, which may show on that map near Latoon. Thanks for the memories!

I have some good friends down the road in Sixmilebridge and was a friend with a Garda from Ennis,when he was alive...

Vinny, you must be retired, that's the only way you could have that kind of time.

Sixmilebridge and Ennis are both just a few miles from Dromoland. Not sure we saw either, but I see them on the map.

'Tis a small, small world.

• 2 weeks later...