Bullnose Forums

Vinny Here... and There..

vjsimone

So, it looks like I never fulfilled this requirement, oops.

Never a better time than now after meeting a few of these lads.

What a great weekend in Skiatook, a bunch of trucks (somebodies future handle right there).

A great crowd of lads and lasses, Mac’s BBQ, prizes and trophy’s…

It was great meeting everyone and putting faces and voices to names..

Ok, for those in the know; I’m in Lafayette Louisiana today, arrived yesterday from Texarkana AR, hit a few showers, but nothing new.. Took in some Acadian music last night by the Cajun Ramblers @ Randol's, whilst sucking down some Gulf Oysters and bits of Alligator. Cajun jam session tonight at the Blue Moon Salon…

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vinny,

I met my wife in Baton Rouge, LA. The food is wonderful in south Louisiana! Have fun, be safe!

David

My Great Grandmother on my father’s mother's side is a Langlois from the "Gaspé Peninsula in the Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine region of eastern Quebec in Canada"....

Some of my Acadian relatives were chased out of Canada 200 years ago.

Most of us are of varied backgrounds.

Ain't that the truth. I'm mostly Scottish, with a little Irish mixed in. The common joke around here for the people that are half Irish and half Scottish is that half of you wants to drink all the time, and the other half doesn't want to pay for it. All those jokes about the frugal Scotsman are based on the truth.:nabble_anim_drunk:

Vinny will tell ya that there's lots of Irish on Newfoundland, and it's not uncommon to see Irish flags over there;).