Bullnose Forums

Step bumper hitch

C.Jett

351Fun, what was its purpose, ram brick walls or parking aid before backup cameras?? CJ

I couldn't tell you, it does make a good step and a great ram though. Pulling smaller stumps you yank on it, back up until you hit, then pull again and they usually come right out. May have used it to open a gate or two in the past. I often think about cutting it off because it destroys my departure angle, but it's such good peace of mind with all the brainless drivers staring at their phones and not the road.

I couldn't tell you, it does make a good step and a great ram though. Pulling smaller stumps you yank on it, back up until you hit, then pull again and they usually come right out. May have used it to open a gate or two in the past. I often think about cutting it off because it destroys my departure angle, but it's such good peace of mind with all the brainless drivers staring at their phones and not the road.

That would even do more damage than Darth's hitch. It totaled a Geo who was following my son, Geo ended up wedged under it, receiver against his firewall, top of his engine destroyed. Total damage to Darth, Ollie North bumper sticker scraped a bit. They had to lift Darth by the 5th wheel hitch so they could drag the Geo out from underneath.