Bullnose Forums

odd trend with 1986 5.0 efi trucks?

Techguy

so ive been looking for a bullnose around me on fb marketplace, since my project truck is only really good for parts and i keep seeing the same truck and engine combos being sold super cheap, fixed or unfixed

they all seem to be the 1986 ford with the first gen efi 5.0\302 engines.

havent seen any 4wds yet sadly but alot of the 2wd trucks. is there some sort of known issue with that year and engine? just seems odd that people are dumping these suddenly. its always the 1985 5.0

or is it just coincidence?

• 2 weeks later...

Vinny! Where you been? Where are you?

Hello, boys. Mostly, I am still busy moving my life out to Western North Carolina (Brevard NC) from Virginia. Which requires me to finish up all the procrastination projects in Virginia. I’m just back from visiting some motorcycle, automobile and other museums in and around Cedar Rapids Iowa. I was out in Colorado last month for my nephew’s college graduation. I was wondering how Chris was doing. Other than that, a few motorcycle trips and just back and forth between Carolina and Virginia is all I’m up to. I can see from this site, you staying busy. Best of luck with your Ford truck show next month. I hope to make it out your way in 2025.

Hello, boys. Mostly, I am still busy moving my life out to Western North Carolina (Brevard NC) from Virginia. Which requires me to finish up all the procrastination projects in Virginia. I’m just back from visiting some motorcycle, automobile and other museums in and around Cedar Rapids Iowa. I was out in Colorado last month for my nephew’s college graduation. I was wondering how Chris was doing. Other than that, a few motorcycle trips and just back and forth between Carolina and Virginia is all I’m up to. I can see from this site, you staying busy. Best of luck with your Ford truck show next month. I hope to make it out your way in 2025.

Been riding the bike in this heat? Man, that couldn't be fun!

Haven't heard from Chris. But sure hope you make it here. Would love to see you.