Bullnose Forums

Bullnose with suicide doors? This is a first for me...

I know this is a harsh opinion, but to me this works equally well as a dictionary example of “ruined”.

Don't be so harsh. For $1500 you get two engines, neither of which run, a nice dash pad, and a strange overhead console. What's wrong with that? :nabble_smiley_evil:

And, since there are no inside door handles it would make a nice vehicle with which to kidnap people - assuming the doors actually latch. But just think of the possibilities!

Plus, I'll bet the hub caps are the ones that continue to spin after you stop. However, since that thing won't go they'll never get to spin. :nabble_smiley_thinking:

Don't be so harsh. For $1500 you get two engines, neither of which run, a nice dash pad, and a strange overhead console. What's wrong with that? :nabble_smiley_evil:

And, since there are no inside door handles it would make a nice vehicle with which to kidnap people - assuming the doors actually latch. But just think of the possibilities!

Plus, I'll bet the hub caps are the ones that continue to spin after you stop. However, since that thing won't go they'll never get to spin. :nabble_smiley_thinking:

See the wires under the hood?...LOL.

Yup. I doubt the V10 is even bolted down. Looks like it is just sitting there, not connected to anything electrically or mechanically. A poorly thought out project that didn't get finished.

Yeah, that thing looks ready for the scrap yard crusher. :nabble_smiley_thinking: I have a body & some doors that are also junk but still straight, with which I intend to test out this:

https://supermotors.net/getfile/954830/fullsize/broncolinedoortest.jpg

Steve - Interesting door idea. Will be waiting on the how-to. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Ray - You think the tail gate escaped the customization?

00V0V_hcutqR4L1it_1200x900.thumb.jpg.c688534244dc22766894ee391b7c23cd.jpg

Actually, yes.

Sure does look like a lot of custom work there and I would not be surprised to learn it was a running, driving and finished truck at some point. Looks like that V10 swap was the kiss of death.

Completely impractical, of course, but I kind of like it?

Actually, yes.

Sure does look like a lot of custom work there and I would not be surprised to learn it was a running, driving and finished truck at some point. Looks like that V10 swap was the kiss of death.

Completely impractical, of course, but I kind of like it?

A 400 HP/500 ft lbs engine in Dad's truck isn't the most practical. But probably better than a V10.

He's going to have a really hard time getting much money out of the truck.