Bullnose Forums

Hello from Eastern Oregon

OldYeller

Hello, New proud owner of a former Kentucky fire rig, 3rd owner, 1984 F250 351W 24k miles, has a few issues to hammer out, turn signals & fuel gauge a wee bit wonky, but, it is 40 years old after all. I plan on leaving it as is, with a few exceptions, would like to swap out the 19 gal tank for the 38 gal one, and eventually changing the stock no headrest bench for a bench with head rests.

Keep on truck'n, old Ford truck'n

84_f250_2023-08-01_at_7.thumb.jpg.a10b6244f4d8e66299278d25883197f3.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined! :nabble_anim_handshake:

That truck appears to be in excellent condition. Or, at least the body is. So shiny and straight. :nabble_smiley_good:

Where in eastern Oregon are you located? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city or a zip.

Welcome! Glad you joined! :nabble_anim_handshake:

That truck appears to be in excellent condition. Or, at least the body is. So shiny and straight. :nabble_smiley_good:

Where in eastern Oregon are you located? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city or a zip.

I am close to Hermiston, and thanks for the add!

It does Look like an old fire-fighters, rescue pickup. :nabble_smiley_happy:

Federal safety yellow, with spotlight and winch bumper in front.

I like it. :nabble_smiley_good:

Dupont No. 7744, and according to the Kentucky auction information it was supposed to come with a heavy duty wench and wench cover, neither the wench, or winch came with it, and that's ok with me as I auction.thumb.jpg.9916c8c69f6f6187d5069659b0392076.jpgdon't think the wife would have approved of the wench