Bullnose Forums

opinions if i should buy this? 1988 f250 bricknose

You sure about the mileage?

There could be a “1” before, but theses speedometers do not show more than 99999.9

:nabble_thinking-26_orig:

1000 miles per year doesn’t sound a lot…

yeah i was suspect too, only way to tell would be to spend the 20 dollars on a carfax, the biggest issues i dont know if i want to deal with is that first year efi, really tried to get away from computer systems in vehicles.

You sure about the mileage?

There could be a “1” before, but theses speedometers do not show more than 99999.9

:nabble_thinking-26_orig:

1000 miles per year doesn’t sound a lot…

yeah i was suspect too, only way to tell would be to spend the 20 dollars on a carfax, the biggest issues i dont know if i want to deal with is that first year efi, really tried to get away from computer systems in vehicles.

"Barn find", looks like it was found outside of the barn. I would assume the mileage to be wrong and the extra set of tires to be junk. It's been sitting for 7 years, which means 7 years as a potential rodent hive. Interior is nice I guess.

"Barn find", looks like it was found outside of the barn. I would assume the mileage to be wrong and the extra set of tires to be junk. It's been sitting for 7 years, which means 7 years as a potential rodent hive. Interior is nice I guess.

yeah i agree on that, the more i look at it the more i wonder why no ones touched it since 2016. ive been burned before with a old vehicle with low mileage. i think im gonna pass on it. ty everyone for hte help :)

yeah i agree on that, the more i look at it the more i wonder why no ones touched it since 2016. ive been burned before with a old vehicle with low mileage. i think im gonna pass on it. ty everyone for hte help :)

Users often post trucks on the Craigslist/Ebay finds section, so be on the lookout.