Bullnose Forums

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray will probably chime in soon, but there's very little difference between an '82 and an '83, so an '83 manual would work very well for an '82.

Thanks Gary. If that is the case I would be interested in purchasing the 1983 manual(s) if they are still available?

Gavin

• 2 months later...

These questions are for Ray/NotEnoughTrucks - right?

Correct. Did I mess up the post or am I missing something? I tried to “email member” as well but haven’t got a reply. Thought I’d try posting as well. I am trying to find a complete set of manuals and he is in Canada which makes a huge difference for shipping. I was looking at the cd’s but they only list 3 volumes and I thought there should be 5. I may not need all 5, but I could use the evtm and wiring digrams.

What I am keeping for myself is the wiring diagram books. These have large pages, (11X17) with all wiring diagrams for all models and I have all years 1980 through 1995. Sort of a short form of the multiple pages in the EVTM's. I hope to scan them into PDF's.

Hey Ray,

Are the wiring diagram books something that can be copied? Is there more info in them than what is in the EVTM's? Or is it basically the same stuff, but all on one page?

Correct. Did I mess up the post or am I missing something? I tried to “email member” as well but haven’t got a reply. Thought I’d try posting as well. I am trying to find a complete set of manuals and he is in Canada which makes a huge difference for shipping. I was looking at the cd’s but they only list 3 volumes and I thought there should be 5. I may not need all 5, but I could use the evtm and wiring digrams.

Brad - I don't think you messed up. I think Ray's frozen in place. :nabble_smiley_oh:

I sent him an email as well. Lets see if that breaks him free.

Cory - I suspect that the wiring diagrams are like those shown here, meaning multiple pages for each year and in large format: Electrical/Wiring Diagrams. But I don't know if that's the case.

Brad - I don't think you messed up. I think Ray's frozen in place. :nabble_smiley_oh:

I sent him an email as well. Lets see if that breaks him free.

Cory - I suspect that the wiring diagrams are like those shown here, meaning multiple pages for each year and in large format: Electrical/Wiring Diagrams. But I don't know if that's the case.

Pretty much correct Gary. Almost -40C out here. Also been tied up in a local project that has been taking entirely too much time.

Brad, I did get your email yesterday, check for a reply.

And yes, I have a large collection of wiring diagrams that I hope to scan. They are on 11X17 sheets, (A3 paper), so I have been looking for a scanner suitable for this task. There is enough material here that taking it to the local print shop would be costly!

These drawings are laid out somewhat differently than the EVTM's. Also, EVTM's really were not used till 1985 when EFI became a common option. Earlier documentation included all the electrical information in the shop manual.

Here are a couple of photo's of the 86 manual to show you what I have. The F150/250/350 has 9 double sided A3 pages.

20190207_100626.jpg.c0c48598e1f7a3479a0a7cf1a5226b5c.jpg

20190207_100640.jpg.97cbbf5aac7b9eef32218314a14d419c.jpg

20190207_100706.jpg.2d5e266e75cd3990f91b243db4b8e216.jpg

I have wiring diagrams all years and models from 1980 through 1995. I have sold some sets of shop manuals, but I'm keeping the wiring diagram books. I also have some interesting emissions documentation on a year by year basis. At this point, I may still have 1 or 2 years of Bullnose manuals left, but I am unsure which years and it's a long cold trek through the snow to my storage to find out.

Thank you everyone for the interest.

I will take everything you have for 1985.Donald
I'm double checking on what is left within the next few days. I'll let you know!

Thanks, Ray

On Thu, 7 Feb 2019 09:42:47 -0700 (MST), "donaldb [via Bullnose Enthusiasts]" wrote:redacted_email_address>

I will take everything you have for 1985.

Donald1985 Ford F150 XLT Lariat, 5.8W, 2wd, Long Bed, Red and Tan

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/Manuals-tp15023p21969.html

To unsubscribe from Manuals, click here.

NAML