Bullnose Forums

2023 Vendor Swag

Wow! You are efficient :nabble_smiley_good:

LOL! I do try to re-use verbiage, but have to be careful not to call Vendor 2 by Vendor 1's name. :nabble_smiley_cry:

And, by the way, I'm editing the posts where I explain what I've done to engage each vendor to include their responses. That should keep things together and keep the traffic down a bit.

Today I went to the three auto parts stores in Skiatook, both to hang up flyers and to hit them up for "swag". Here's the results:

• Skiatook Auto Parts: Our member, DeWayne/93F3507.3, who runs the place, said he will ask the owner if he can donate a small tool kit.

• O'Reilly's: Talked with Aaron King, who may be joining as he has an '84 w/a 300. He said he will have the manager call me.

• Bumper To Bumper: Ron, the assistant manager, give me the detail kit shown below:

Bumper_To_Bumper_Wash_Kit.jpg.11e7324c18214b5faf0cee9152c8a349.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

LOL! I do try to re-use verbiage, but have to be careful not to call Vendor 2 by Vendor 1's name. :nabble_smiley_cry:

And, by the way, I'm editing the posts where I explain what I've done to engage each vendor to include their responses. That should keep things together and keep the traffic down a bit.

Today I went to the three auto parts stores in Skiatook, both to hang up flyers and to hit them up for "swag". Here's the results:

• Skiatook Auto Parts: Our member, DeWayne/93F3507.3, who runs the place, said he will ask the owner if he can donate a small tool kit.

• O'Reilly's: Talked with Aaron King, who may be joining as he has an '84 w/a 300. He said he will have the manager call me.

• Bumper To Bumper: Ron, the assistant manager, give me the detail kit shown below:

Went back to O'Reilly's and met the new, as of this week, manager. And he gave me this jack for the show:

OReilly-Donated_Jack.jpg.a739f49cc9e2d9722fd18f98a5bb47d7.jpg