Bullnose Forums

Just bought this beauty for 1k

About a year ago I picked up a 1984 f250 with a camper for 1k. I've now learned to drive stick and I'm taking it every where I can with my daughter. I have some mechanical questions. And I'm looking for advice on some equipment I have installed. I'll be posting those in their appropriate forums. I'm happy to be here!

We are happy you are here as well! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

That sounds like a wonderful purchase, especially if you are able to drive it and use it. Let's see some pics, although you might want to read how to post them in the Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQs.

And while you are looking elsewhere try the page at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map. We can add you with a city/state or zip.

We will be watching in the main section for your questions. :nabble_smiley_good:

We are happy you are here as well! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

That sounds like a wonderful purchase, especially if you are able to drive it and use it. Let's see some pics, although you might want to read how to post them in the Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQs.

And while you are looking elsewhere try the page at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map. We can add you with a city/state or zip.

We will be watching in the main section for your questions. :nabble_smiley_good:

Welcome. Ask away on equipment. At least two of us have had slide in campers in Ford trucks.