Bullnose Forums

1986 XLT Lariat interior parts needed

Is this for your 86? If so, just to ensure the closest match in your search - Chestnut is the 86 name.

That's the color my 86 has so I may have some kick panels in a parts truck at my parents. Pretty sure the map pockets were in rough shape though.

Just a couple things to think about:

SEM paint - if you are redoing some other panels you can go this route and it leaves you open to finding about any color of kick panels.

Replace the solid kick panels with the non AC vents. Very hard to find in chestnut since by 86, AC was common but again, could paint.

Is this for your 86? If so, just to ensure the closest match in your search - Chestnut is the 86 name.

That's the color my 86 has so I may have some kick panels in a parts truck at my parents. Pretty sure the map pockets were in rough shape though.

SEM paint - if you are redoing some other panels you can go this route and it leaves you open to finding about any color of kick panels.

Replace the solid kick panels with the non AC vents. Very hard to find in chestnut since by 86, AC was common but again, could paint.

My current kick panels are solid but the truck does have AC but only from the dash I believe. There are no outlets for AC in the kick panel area.

My current kick panels are solid but the truck does have AC but only from the dash I believe. There are no outlets for AC in the kick panel area.

Sorry, it won't be AC down there but just venting. It's not uncommon to take the vents from a non AC truck and put them in an AC truck for more vented air flow. Just an option.

Thank you for your guidance with the Chestnut color. :)