Bullnose Forums

Source for Pinstripe tape?

Rick has that same trim, so he spotted it easily. :nabble_smiley_wink:

So, tell me. What's the difference between these two 1985 brochure covers? :nabble_smiley_evil:

The left brochure is the "early" version, dated 8/84. The one on the right is the "late" version dated 1/85.

Horses are 5 months younger on the left one?

:nabble_smiley_wink:

More seriously, I am surprised they were already photoshoping pictures on early 1985.

Or maybe they just applied some Liquid Paper on the stripe?

:nabble_smiley_evil:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick has that same trim, so he spotted it easily. :nabble_smiley_wink:

So, tell me. What's the difference between these two 1985 brochure covers? :nabble_smiley_evil:

The left brochure is the "early" version, dated 8/84. The one on the right is the "late" version dated 1/85.

The cloud is higher!

The cloud is higher!

Right!

:nabble_anim_crazy:

In the late '80s, I was still studying, and had summer jobs in architecture offices.

For these modifications, I highly suspect airbrush, scissors and glue. Such ol' tools my "young" 40 years old partners and younger employees simply do not know.

Just for fun, I occasionally take out of my "museum" and show them some tools we were using "before computers" and tablets :nabble_anim_working: (velum, plastic drawing film, rules, electric eraser, toilet and furniture templates, Koh-I-Noor ink pens, Leroy lettering kit, Letraset stencils...).

It's really funny to look at their faces when they manipulate these artifacts they almost qualify prehistoric and that we were considering back then so modern tools.

:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

I see differenceS.

Jeff - Yep, that's the difference. And it was done with lots of skill and what now would be considered museum pieces. :nabble_smiley_good: (I, too, sat at a drafting table and used velum, etc.)

Ralph - Haven't see the late '81 brochure. Will have to look for one as it would be a good addition to the site.

Ralph - Haven't see the late '81 brochure. Will have to look for one as it would be a good addition to the site.

I just looked at the 1981 brochure on site, and it looks like you have the newer version already.

I do have a scan of the older version. But its a lower res scan. :nabble_smiley_unhappy:

Yes, you are right. I'd forgotten that the copy I have shows pin locks.