Bullnose Forums

Cup Holder 85 F150

im not criticizing because i love ingenuity. but i am wondering why you went through all the design to be able to use a store bought piece. you were almost there.:nabble_anim_confused:

Mat, my original design was a one piece two cup holder. It would be very uncomfortable for middle passenger. Plus a safety hazard for that person, so it evolved to this design. Remove cup holders and middle person becomes cup holder. CJ

• 3 weeks later...

that is awful close to "hold my beer"

E51D1AA5-52F1-49AB-87BA-6D6804115FBE.jpeg.f2a3bd7cf4ebdf64a45dcf6205d8e964.jpegFinished!, the top power outlet is only hot with switch on, the bottom is hot all time and wired to original cig lighter. Brown paper bag between your legs Mat. CJ

Finished!, the top power outlet is only hot with switch on, the bottom is hot all time and wired to original cig lighter. Brown paper bag between your legs Mat. CJ

Turned out great!

I have the Harbor freight cup holders like that, only in blue to match all my.... blue stuff..

Turned out great!

I have the Harbor freight cup holders like that, only in blue to match all my.... blue stuff..

Gsmblue, that’s a good looking truck you have, even if it is blue. I was trying to match center of my dash is why it’s black. CJ

That looks good! :nabble_anim_claps:

Thanks Gary, in hindsight, I should have sourced a good quality folding plastic cup holder, you wouldn’t have to worry where to store them. If you know of some good ones, let me know. CJ