Bullnose Forums

Nice 81 F250 Camper Special

This old thing appears to be in beautiful condition in the pictures. Paint and interior look great.

It's not something I'd ever have any use for, but it looks like a well preserved Bullnose with only 58,000 kms on it (35k miles).

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/nelson/1981-ford-f-250-58-000-km/1384219890?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Yeah, nice colors and scheme. Looks real nice in the pics.

... and since these links sometimes go dead before folks can check it out... here is that super nice truck we’re talking about 🤓

Good idea, Jonathan, as later people will be wondering about the truck. So here are the words that go with it. And it is priced at $11,500, which I assume is Canadian.

Up for sale is my 1981 F-250. This truck has been preserved amazingly well, and has only 58000kilometers on the odometer. I purchased the truck from the original owner, who last had the truck registered in 2005. Prior to me taking possession of the truck, the previous owner installed a new fuel pump and an OEM re-manufactured carburetor. I have installed a new front fuel tank, new plug wires, and a new distributor cap. I have a brand new rear fuel tank from the original owner that has not been installed, and a brand new heater core still in the box. This truck is in amazing condition, it is as close to a brand new 1981 Ford as you are ever going to find, it even smells new. It is equipped with practically every option that could be ordered, and absolutely everything is functional. This would be an excellent vehicle for anyone looking to get into the old car hobby, but isn't looking to spend lots of time and money on a project. Phone, text, email, or Kijii message me at anytime. Truck is located in Creston, price negotiable.

Good idea, Jonathan, as later people will be wondering about the truck. So here are the words that go with it. And it is priced at $11,500, which I assume is Canadian.

Yes, Canadian dollars. Truck is just a few miles north of the US border above Washington state. Looks like it's originally from Calgary AB (Just north of the Montana border, within view of the Rocky Mountains).

Southern BC vehicles are usually very nice (Think PNW weather and climate) as are the prairie provinces.

When I go searching across the country for Bullnose trucks, any of them that are in decent condition at all are usually in BC or Alberta.

This one below also showed up today. Not nearly as pretty to look at, but a one owner truck with very low mileage at 68,000 kms (about 45k miles?).

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/edmonton/1982-ford-250-all-original/1384666722?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

They never ever ever show up in the salty east in this condition.

Yes, Canadian dollars. Truck is just a few miles north of the US border above Washington state. Looks like it's originally from Calgary AB (Just north of the Montana border, within view of the Rocky Mountains).

Southern BC vehicles are usually very nice (Think PNW weather and climate) as are the prairie provinces.

When I go searching across the country for Bullnose trucks, any of them that are in decent condition at all are usually in BC or Alberta.

This one below also showed up today. Not nearly as pretty to look at, but a one owner truck with very low mileage at 68,000 kms (about 45k miles?).

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/edmonton/1982-ford-250-all-original/1384666722?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

They never ever ever show up in the salty east in this condition.

Looks nice! And no white walls! :nabble_smiley_thinking: