Bullnose Forums

1997 Ford F-250 Pickup Red 4WD Manual

A reserve of $21K? :nabble_smiley_oh:

And why would you put a winch in the toolbox? Granted its an itty bitty winch, but is that aluminum toolbox really capable of withstanding that kind of force? :nabble_anim_confused:

But it is a nice truck overall. Still, $21K?

Gary, the toolbox is rusty, so it's steel and looks to be a little more reinforced than your run of the mill toolbox.

Also, regardng the price, did you see the little emblem below the F250 emblem? That's why.

Gary, the toolbox is rusty, so it's steel and looks to be a little more reinforced than your run of the mill toolbox.

Also, regardng the price, did you see the little emblem below the F250 emblem? That's why.

I missed that the toolbox is rusty, but did see the emblem. Anyway, thanks.

And why would you put a winch in the toolbox? Granted its an itty bitty winch, but is that aluminum toolbox really capable of withstanding that kind of force? :nabble_anim_confused:

Wow!

The winch could have been installed to help load things in the bed of the truck. Like an ATV with rolling tires or something light. My father has used a come-a-long similarly. With ramps etc...

It probably wasn't used to pull the truck itself. I hope. :nabble_smiley_beam: