Bullnose Forums

Flashing side markers

I haven't done it, yet. The reason I didn't do it at the time I did the headlights was because I didn't really have enough time. On Big Blue the side markers aren't accessible w/o removing the batteries, and I didn't think I was ready to do it as I was getting ready for a trip. As it turned out that trip didn't happen and I did have the time.

As for safety, I'm sure it helps as it tells drivers beside you that you are getting ready to move into their lane. Maybe you didn't see them, but they can see you and need to take evasive measures.

Jeff, on Darth they did from when I bought him used in 1994. Lights off - blink with the turn signal, lights on - blink opposite the turn signal (go off when signal flashes, then resume afterwards).

This modification seems interesting and appears not too complicated to re-wire.

I'll put that in my todo list.

:nabble_smiley_super:

Although not on top of the the pile, have to complete the Power Steering renewal.

And the Speed Control installation.

And the little Power Inverter installation.

And the Spare Wheel Support.

And the Front Seat Track inspection (doesn't click well).

And the Front Doors Interior Panels to change (bought some new ones).

And the Tripometer Cluster swap.

And the Clock in the Tach project.

And...

And...

:nabble_smiley_wink:

This modification seems interesting and appears not too complicated to re-wire.

I'll put that in my todo list.

:nabble_smiley_super:

Although not on top of the the pile, have to complete the Power Steering renewal.

And the Speed Control installation.

And the little Power Inverter installation.

And the Spare Wheel Support.

And the Front Seat Track inspection (doesn't click well).

And the Front Doors Interior Panels to change (bought some new ones).

And the Tripometer Cluster swap.

And the Clock in the Tach project.

And...

And...

:nabble_smiley_wink:

You fit right in, Jeff. There is no such thing as "done". While I said Big Blue was done some time ago, I was WRONG! :nabble_smiley_blush:

You fit right in, Jeff. There is no such thing as "done". While I said Big Blue was done some time ago, I was WRONG! :nabble_smiley_blush:

It's interesting to see this thread because I keep going back and forth on it. I have these markers

20230524_144936.jpg.3dfd98323babc380f26cd9d1e50a652f.jpg

and I'm in the middle of wiring all the lights from headlights to tail lights. What I think I'm going to do is wire these to be always on, and then flash with the signals. I have switchbacks in the front lenses for drl's as well.

Wonder why that one picture always rotates itself

It's interesting to see this thread because I keep going back and forth on it. I have these markers

and I'm in the middle of wiring all the lights from headlights to tail lights. What I think I'm going to do is wire these to be always on, and then flash with the signals. I have switchbacks in the front lenses for drl's as well.

Wonder why that one picture always rotates itself

Got it done. Always on, until the signal is on.