Bullnose Forums

Gas door bumpers

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in as another that dealt with this and had to make do. Thanks CJ for stirring the pot :nabble_smiley_happy:

Thanks kramttocs, I still have scars from making do, raised on farm, didn’t like it then, don’t like it now. I just want it right. Little items are a pain sometimes just because they are small. Have no answer yet. CJ

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks kramttocs, I still have scars from making do, raised on farm, didn’t like it then, don’t like it now. I just want it right. Little items are a pain sometimes just because they are small. Have no answer yet. CJ

Still nothing on the gas door bumpers. CJ

• 2 weeks later...

Gary, can you find out something on the gas door bumpers? I have built a pre-fab home, complete, in thirty days. Is this small stuff falling through the cracks or did I miss something? Thanks CJ

Gary, can you find out something on the gas door bumpers? I have built a pre-fab home, complete, in thirty days. Is this small stuff falling through the cracks or did I miss something? Thanks CJ

CJ - About all I can do is to tag Keith, like anyone can do.

Keith - Any news about the gas door bumpers? Have you found the problem? Have you found a source for the right ones?

Keith - Any news about the gas door bumpers? Have you found the problem? Have you found a source for the right ones?

Thanks Gary, though maybe you had a direct source,wasn’t sure of how to do that. So just address him on this post? CJ

Thanks Gary, though maybe you had a direct source,wasn’t sure of how to do that. So just address him on this post? CJ

When you want to tag someone just use the dropdown under Assignment and make it Assign. Then put the person's screen name in the next dropdown. And leave priority at Normal.

I can verify that the 41-1597 bumpers are not correct...they're definitely too small. I was able to track down the PNs for five different fuel tank doors as well as some NOS samples of each, and got them ordered. They just arrived a couple days ago...they're literally sitting on my desk as I type this...but I haven't had the chance to sit down and and measure each one to verify factory dimensions and do a test fit on a truck. I will try to do that this coming week.