Bullnose Forums

Junkyard Musings and Questions...

Rembrant

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'm pretty sure he did as I saw pics on FB.

Speaking of Trent, and he may be reading this, he said he'd join here. But that was a week ago. :nabble_smiley_sad:

I keep bugging him to join but he just says he wouldn’t really check it like he does FB. I don’t know why, it isn’t a hassle and he is subscribed to many, many FB truck groups. I hope he has a change of heart. It is not the format he prefers, but this is where the information is...

Yes, I'm pretty sure he did as I saw pics on FB.

Speaking of Trent, and he may be reading this, he said he'd join here. But that was a week ago. :nabble_smiley_sad:

I keep bugging him to join but he just says he wouldn’t really check it like he does FB. I don’t know why, it isn’t a hassle and he is subscribed to many, many FB truck groups. I hope he has a change of heart. It is not the format he prefers, but this is where the information is...

That, and the fact that you cannot "document" things on FB. You post, and then its gone. Here you can have a thread and document your whole build if you want. Or, Trent could document what he's doing on the big-truck consoles that go below the steering column. People would like to see that, and it would give others ideas on how they could do things.

So, please encourage him. I think he'd like if if he gave it a try.

That, and the fact that you cannot "document" things on FB. You post, and then its gone. Here you can have a thread and document your whole build if you want. Or, Trent could document what he's doing on the big-truck consoles that go below the steering column. People would like to see that, and it would give others ideas on how they could do things.

So, please encourage him. I think he'd like if if he gave it a try.

The Double stack, If one fails, plug into the other:nabble_anim_blbl:

Dura.thumb.jpg.eb8c6872ae9bb7fcefed35cf9ca94ac3.jpg

The Double stack, If one fails, plug into the other:nabble_anim_blbl:

That's a great set up Ron.

It reminds me to share a pic of the heat sink I just received from an auction site. A bit bigger than I expected. The size might allow me to set 'em up (would 3 be "belt-and-suspenders" overkill?) side by side...

20181220_155129.jpg.442b384b1d70b2421cb2e8acd47189a5.jpg

That's a great set up Ron.

It reminds me to share a pic of the heat sink I just received from an auction site. A bit bigger than I expected. The size might allow me to set 'em up (would 3 be "belt-and-suspenders" overkill?) side by side...

Three would be belt, suspenders, and string. Where you going to mount that chunk of aluminium?