Bullnose Forums

1981 Ford F100 door locks

Taden, I think I have everything except one of the rods on the driver door. I'm going to check my junkyards to see if I can find another one. There are some 80/81's there, so the chances are pretty good that I can find one, and then I should have everything you need.

The rod that goes to the slide lock (21852) is actually two different parts, a right and a left door version. It actually looks like it is present on your pic of the passenger door. I found a driver side rod in the junkyard but it was a little tweaked. I straightened it pretty close but it will probably need a little more fine tune. The other two slide lock trucks there were missing the driver side rod. I will try to get this all put together for you later in the week.

The rod that goes to the slide lock (21852) is actually two different parts, a right and a left door version. It actually looks like it is present on your pic of the passenger door. I found a driver side rod in the junkyard but it was a little tweaked. I straightened it pretty close but it will probably need a little more fine tune. The other two slide lock trucks there were missing the driver side rod. I will try to get this all put together for you later in the week.
Okay sweet sounds good! Thanks so much 

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 1:13 PM Ford F834 [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote:

Well done, Jonathan! 👍

So how much do I owe you guys?

Taden, when I bought the inner rods at the junkyard I believe they charged me a miscellaneous hardware charge of $1 each. I have two new door lock cylinders with keys (never installed) that were supplied with the parts truck that I bought. I don't need them, and the rest of the parts inside the door I was going to toss in the recycle bin anyway. All I ask is that you cover the shipping and the couple bucks I spent at the junkyard. I will try to find time to switch mine out on my days off next week so I can send everything to you. Just send me a private message with your address and I will let you know what the shipping cost comes out to.

Do you want me to use PayPal or Venmo? Which ever is best for you!

Taden - I moved your new topic into this one of yours to keep all of the information together in one place.

Having said that, most people don’t want to put their address out for everyone to see. You can click on Jonathan/Ford F834’s handle and send him an email with your address. And, you can edit your post to remove your address.

Taden - I moved your new topic into this one of yours to keep all of the information together in one place.Having said that, most people don’t want to put their address out for everyone to see. You can click on Jonathan/Ford F834’s handle and send him an email with your address. And, you can edit your post to remove your address.
So did he get it?

On Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 12:35 PM Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote: