Bullnose Forums

Two roadside trucks for sale in Golden Valley AZ

Jonathan - FYI, my son-in-law's cousin, Marie Shipper, has said she's looking for an older truck. I gave her a link to this thread, so she may call these folks about their trucks. She lives in Denver so these may be too far away.

Gary these are right down the road from me so if there is any way I can help let me know. I can offer a place to park and I have tools if anything needs done to make one road worthy.

Jonathan - FYI, my son-in-law's cousin, Marie Shipper, has said she's looking for an older truck. I gave her a link to this thread, so she may call these folks about their trucks. She lives in Denver so these may be too far away.

Gary these are right down the road from me so if there is any way I can help let me know. I can offer a place to park and I have tools if anything needs done to make one road worthy.

Nice finds! Nice offer!

Jonathan - You have way too much on your plate, but that is a very generous offer. If she asks I'll let her know. Thanks.

Jonathan - You have way too much on your plate, but that is a very generous offer. If she asks I'll let her know. Thanks.

Gary, I do have too much on my plate... and I know I can’t host or entertain, but if all that is needed is a secure place to park or a place to change fluids/minor repairs I can do that. 🙂

Gary, I do have too much on my plate... and I know I can’t host or entertain, but if all that is needed is a secure place to park or a place to change fluids/minor repairs I can do that. 🙂

Ok, thanks. We will see if she's interested. I gave her a link to this thread, so she may be reading this....

Marie - If you are then I should tell you that you should consider a truck from the SW where they don't have salt. Or, even better yet, is the Pacific NW as they don't have salt and they don't get as much sun to degrade the plastic and paint.

So, if you are interested you should monitor this forum as the guys frequently find nice trucks and post them here.