Bullnose Forums

New member Ol'Red

olRed

IMG_4105.png.360cbde86e3340a9b1af886d5917cc21.png

She is a 1986 F250 4x4 . I bought it new when I was in the Navy and was 20. I courted my wife with her, built my house with her, and raised a family with her. She is still a big part of my life. But mostly she hangs around the shop these days looking for any action she can get. Going through her undercarriage with new fluids, brakes and u-joints

Hi ol'Red!

Really happy to see you decided to register as member!

When restoring Big Brother, I chose to paint him TuTones 1984's Canyon Red + Glacier White, so you understand why I immediately noticed your very nice truck.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

Your story appears to be really interesting.

Looking forward to learning more!

Hi ol'Red!

Really happy to see you decided to register as member!

When restoring Big Brother, I chose to paint him TuTones 1984's Canyon Red + Glacier White, so you understand why I immediately noticed your very nice truck.

Your story appears to be really interesting.

Looking forward to learning more!

Thanks big brother 84. She is my pride and joy. And she has never let me down and stuck by my side and I hers. I made the bumper for her out of schedule 80 pipe and 5/16 plate when I took the collision off her in 2010.

I made the bumper for her out of schedule 80 pipe and 5/16 plate when I took the collision off her in 2010.

Oh! I hope that this collision wasn't too violent and that there were no passengers injured!?

?….Sorry I guess I should have used better terms. I meant collision/ comprehensive insurance off of her. Ol Red has never been in an accident. I have had that insurance on her since she was new. But at one point according to insurance it was only worth $2000 . I put that bumper on her in case I hit a deer or something because insurance these days would total the truck on a light fender bender.

?….Sorry I guess I should have used better terms. I meant collision/ comprehensive insurance off of her. Ol Red has never been in an accident. I have had that insurance on her since she was new. But at one point according to insurance it was only worth $2000 . I put that bumper on her in case I hit a deer or something because insurance these days would total the truck on a light fender bender.

Lol! Sorry, my mistake!

English isn't my Mother's language, so don't be surprised if sometimes my comments seem a bit "weird".