Bullnose Forums

New member Ol'Red

olRed

She is a 1986 F250 4x4 . I bought it new when I was in the Navy and was 20. I courted my wife with her, built my house with her, and raised a family with her. She is still a big part of my life. But mostly she hangs around the shop these days looking for any action she can get. Going through her undercarriage with new fluids, brakes and u-joints.

Hi Ol'Red!

I just LOVE this kind of long term relationship story!

And, BTW, this tu-tones red'n white color match is a very successful one!

:nabble_smiley_wink:

Did Gary sent you an email explaining how to start in the Forum? You probably missed it, like I did myself...

This is an email asking you to go to the New Members Start Here folder, read the guidelines, and then start a new thread in that folder introducing yourself and your truck.

Lookin to read you there, with some more picts!

:nabble_smiley_good:

Hi Ol'Red!

I just LOVE this kind of long term relationship story!

And, BTW, this tu-tones red'n white color match is a very successful one!

:nabble_smiley_wink:

Did Gary sent you an email explaining how to start in the Forum? You probably missed it, like I did myself...

This is an email asking you to go to the New Members Start Here folder, read the guidelines, and then start a new thread in that folder introducing yourself and your truck.

Lookin to read you there, with some more picts!

:nabble_smiley_good:

Jeff is right, we ask that the first post is in the NMSH folder because we have the guidelines there and it is important that you have a chance to read them since we hold everyone to them.

So, have you read them?

And he is also right that it is a great story and we need to hear and see more!

Jeff - Thanks. :nabble_smiley_wink: