Bullnose Forums

Bullnose barn find with 460 original miles

This thing appears to be well preserved. Dug out from an estate sale perhaps?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/302875317098

Check the link below they even added pics of the "as found" condition of the truck:

http://vi.vipr.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&item=302875317098&t=1536601694000&tid=10&category=6219&seller=davistrucks&excSoj=1&excTrk=1&lsite=100&ittenable=false&domain=ebay.com&descgauge=1&cspheader=1&oneClk=1&secureDesc=0

Exact same instrument cluster panel and radio delete dash as my 1984.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I think that money is fine for that truck. He even has an offer option, so maybe $15K would get it. Where can you buy something like that for $15K. I think that's a deal. Looks to need a headliner. They should have fixed that. It's a shame it has no AC. No biggie with the radio delete, they are easy to install.

Wow!

That thing is gorgeous. And it certainly is worth quite a bit of money.

It's interesting that they posted the picture of the truck as it was found. In storage for over 30 years, original oil filter and original tires still on the truck. Quite a find I'd say.

201809101043-1FTCF15Y6ENA19548-20.jpg.a73ede88970db5d2e1b1cc04b8e7c0f5.jpg

It's interesting that they posted the picture of the truck as it was found. In storage for over 30 years, original oil filter and original tires still on the truck. Quite a find I'd say.

Whoa. That's 30 minutes from my Brother & Sister in laws place (about 2 hours from me). I'm impressed!

Yeah, but for that much $$$...you could get so much more with something else. Look at the price big blackie went for!!

This truck is a museum piece. Not something to tinker on or drive.

It's not far from me. Thinking I should go see it in person. I don't need another truck but it would be nice to see a 1984 with <500 orig miles

Maybe.

Sully

It's not far from me. Thinking I should go see it in person. I don't need another truck but it would be nice to see a 1984 with <500 orig miles

Maybe.

Sully

If you do, please let them know you saw it here. He and I talked about the benefits of preserving the pics here, and having you show up to see it in person would confirm his thoughts.

• 10 months later...

If you do, please let them know you saw it here. He and I talked about the benefits of preserving the pics here, and having you show up to see it in person would confirm his thoughts.

I see somebody posted a link on FB to this truck on MECUM and that it sold for $11,000.

https://www.mecum.com/lots/PA0819-379525/1984-ford-f150-pickup/?fbclid=IwAR2AGM_vEcSBQeRQCYrCZSBwcjIM6fhE-lO8bi4hdYNRdpaM9OG7UX4iBhI