Bullnose Forums

Swap meet at the Garagemahal Ford Truck Meet [what are you bringing?]

1986F150Six

License plates for exchanging, instrument clusters, instrument bezel [non-A/C], fuse panel cover, radio bezel, hubcaps [wall art], wiper knobs, antenna, fan blower wheel, windshield trim [full set], upper and lower pieces for grill trim, seatbelt retractor covers for "Custom" models, (4) trim pieces for wheel well [screws, too], (3) stainless capped bolts [original] for front bumper, (8) bolts for side mounted break-away mirrors, (4) grey gaskets for Type 9 mirrors, chrome front bumper, chrome rear bumper, factory cold air intake and hose, windshield wiper switch [2 speed], (2) engine wiring harnesses for parts, F150 chrome exhaust tip [2005?], windshield washer and coolant reservoir with pump, red door panel, plus more??

Also, just for kicks, I have a stop sign [with graffiti] for hanging on the wall of your "man cave".

Finally, while clearing my storage area, I stumbled on something I have had for over 10 years and wondered if there are any forum members who also have a love for Harley Davidson motorcycles? A man I worked with purchased a new 2006 or 2007 (?) Road King. He wanted "Screaming Eagle" mufflers and had the dealer install them before delivery. I obtained the factory original [unused] stock mufflers. They are in immaculate condition without any soot, at all, inside. If anyone would be interested, let me know and I will bring them with me.

I've got a bunch of clips, bulbs, fuses, headliner, visors (if I can find them), the original Holley Carb, Non functional Radio, bumper grommets (the black rubber pieces on the bumpers), steering column dash piece, instrument cluster and anything else I can find.

Also have a handful of Texas plates already in the truck.

I've got a bunch of clips, bulbs, fuses, headliner, visors (if I can find them), the original Holley Carb, Non functional Radio, bumper grommets (the black rubber pieces on the bumpers), steering column dash piece, instrument cluster and anything else I can find.

Also have a handful of Texas plates already in the truck.

I have quite a few things, some good and some not so. Given what everyone is bringing we need to think about how we manage it.

One option is to have everyone put their stuff in the bed of their truck. But then they need to always be there to make deals, answer questions, and ensure the parts don't grow legs.

Another option is to have a central area where we put all the stuff and have one or two people manage it. But then everything has to be tagged with whose it is and what the price is. The church has tables we could use if we want to go this way.

Thoughts?

I have quite a few things, some good and some not so. Given what everyone is bringing we need to think about how we manage it.

One option is to have everyone put their stuff in the bed of their truck. But then they need to always be there to make deals, answer questions, and ensure the parts don't grow legs.

Another option is to have a central area where we put all the stuff and have one or two people manage it. But then everything has to be tagged with whose it is and what the price is. The church has tables we could use if we want to go this way.

Thoughts?

I agree with bed of the trucks. Less confusion and more mingling at the trucks. :nabble_smiley_good:

Thoughts?

Tables would be nice, Gary. My parts are priced, but I would have to put initials on the stickers, if there is a "Parts Master".

David, I don’t want to subtract from the swap meet since I won’t be able to attend, but if you don’t find a buyer I would be interested.

Thanks for your interest. I'll set those aside for you.

If you bring them I can put them in the attic tagged for Jonathan. Or, just wait until next year?