Bullnose Forums

Got my 3-D printer today

Ill try the "Gary Made .stl file for the speaker patch....

https://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n133961/20181201_111257.jpg

I am still in the market for one. Please name price if this works out. Will be happy to purchase.

Same here, I am however waiting to purchase a resin 3D printer, they print more sharply than the regular pla style printers that leave more visible print lines. I really am waiting for them to come down in price as well as have larger print capacities as they are right now quite small.

I also have been in the market for a 3D scanner so I can scan items and put them into a program to slice them for printing. Will make duplicating components a lot easier if I can scan the original and I am also real curious if I could use the scanner to scan a whole car so I can print a model since I am trying to build 1/24 or 1/25 scale models of my vehicles and not all of them are offered. I also would love to get one now so I can 3D scan my engine on the engine stand so when I build my scale model truck I will already have a .stl file for my engine to 3D print and put under the hood of my truck.

• 2 weeks later...

Ill try the "Gary Made .stl file for the speaker patch....

https://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n133961/20181201_111257.jpg

I am still in the market for one. Please name price if this works out. Will be happy to purchase.

Same here, I am however waiting to purchase a resin 3D printer, they print more sharply than the regular pla style printers that leave more visible print lines. I really am waiting for them to come down in price as well as have larger print capacities as they are right now quite small.

I also have been in the market for a 3D scanner so I can scan items and put them into a program to slice them for printing. Will make duplicating components a lot easier if I can scan the original and I am also real curious if I could use the scanner to scan a whole car so I can print a model since I am trying to build 1/24 or 1/25 scale models of my vehicles and not all of them are offered. I also would love to get one now so I can 3D scan my engine on the engine stand so when I build my scale model truck I will already have a .stl file for my engine to 3D print and put under the hood of my truck.

This piece is the last thing I need for my dash restore project I am going to do in the future. So, if anyone has something like this—highly interested here!