Bullnose Forums

1st spark plug access blocked

Techguy

Sorry for the late reply.

I can't get your pic to load on here so I downloaded it and that works.

But I don't see a way of getting to that plug w/o moving the compressor. However, I don't think I've seen that way of mounting a compressor so am guessing that you have a dealer-installed system.

And, what's with that primer bulb? Is it in the fuel line? If so, why are there two lines?

PXL-20230402-185212554.jpg.2581bcf2370b42c2b43e385ceac75a39.jpg

Sorry for the late reply.

I can't get your pic to load on here so I downloaded it and that works.

But I don't see a way of getting to that plug w/o moving the compressor. However, I don't think I've seen that way of mounting a compressor so am guessing that you have a dealer-installed system.

And, what's with that primer bulb? Is it in the fuel line? If so, why are there two lines?

no worries, there in lies one of the many problems im having with this truck. the cab is a 1985, the frame engine and such seems to be a 1980? i guess if it was dealer installed ac that would explain why i couldnt find any other people with this issue. kinda on the fence about continuing this restore, the whole truck is a frankenstein. in regards to the fuel bulb, i couldnt get the new fuel pump to run correctly so we were running it off a boat tank and running the pump line back into the boat tank, why theres two lines.