Bullnose Forums

Hello all!

Ferdinand

Just throwing this out there... Katie and I are getting a head-rush being stuck upside down in my initial pic of my youngest grease monkey.

Anyone have a suggestion for rotating that pic 180? (I could always delete it I guess)

I looked through the info on pics and HTML but maybe I missed something.

Thanks!

Yes, I'll "walk" you through it.

As background, while cameras have the ability to record their orientation in the metadata for each pic, most forum software doesn't have the smarts to utilize it. But, if you open the file in essentially any photo editing software it will read the data and when you save the pic it'll properly orient it. So, that's all I do - open and then save the file.

And, since with this forum you can edit your own posts at any time, you can do that yourself.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, I'll "walk" you through it.

As background, while cameras have the ability to record their orientation in the metadata for each pic, most forum software doesn't have the smarts to utilize it. But, if you open the file in essentially any photo editing software it will read the data and when you save the pic it'll properly orient it. So, that's all I do - open and then save the file.

And, since with this forum you can edit your own posts at any time, you can do that yourself.

thanks Gary! I think I got it.