Hello all!

Ferdinand

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really at this point I am looking to wrap everything up and get it on the road.

My next steps will be to get it in time, sort out the rest of the vacuum and wiring to what I need and what I don't. I am not under any emissions requirements where I live so I didn't bother replacing any of that. I don't really want to cut everything up wiring-wise though so I may just try to find a way to seal off the unused plugs and what not and try to make them look halfway decent. I need to put the bumpers and the front clip on, get an exhaust put on and a front end alignment and I may try to drive it for the winter. I ended up putting some Headman long tube headers on it and I am a little concerned that the driver's side flange is so close to the front drive shaft but we will see what the exhaust shop can do.

If it runs as well as I hope it does I will save any body work for another year or two. Once I get it rolling I will likely work on all the rubber window seals and the passenger side window motor.

Here are the pics that actually sold me on wanting this Bronco. My '82 F150's interior was red, my Dad's '84 Straight 6 was Blue, so I was hoping for tan and it looked pretty clean to me.

If you or anyone sees anything in my rig that needs attention or you/they have a question about please sone hesitate to point it out or ask!

Nice looking Bronco! Your daughter is going to be the envy of her classmates. :nabble_smiley_wink:

On the vacuum, here's what I think is needed: Underhood/Vacuum Systems.

Nice looking Bronco! Your daughter is going to be the envy of her classmates. :nabble_smiley_wink:

On the vacuum, here's what I think is needed: Underhood/Vacuum Systems.

Good grief Gary this is exactly what I was looking for! Since most of my lines were torched and melted in half, I didn't really have a good idea where stuff went until I bought that manual from Bishko, but the annotated pictures you gave are spot on and make it much simpler! And to think you have a huge show &swap meet in just a few days and can still reply this timely to a post is amazing. You really do take this site seriously. I am profoundly grateful. If you weren't 13 1/2 hours away, I might have just seen you in a few days and maybe even hit services together! Maybe someday, Lord willing. Thanks again.

Good grief Gary this is exactly what I was looking for! Since most of my lines were torched and melted in half, I didn't really have a good idea where stuff went until I bought that manual from Bishko, but the annotated pictures you gave are spot on and make it much simpler! And to think you have a huge show &swap meet in just a few days and can still reply this timely to a post is amazing. You really do take this site seriously. I am profoundly grateful. If you weren't 13 1/2 hours away, I might have just seen you in a few days and maybe even hit services together! Maybe someday, Lord willing. Thanks again.

The stuff on vacuum has been on the site for quite some time. Someone asked the question way back when about what was needed and, having answered several times before, I decided to detail it out once and for all. But I'm glad it seems to have worked for you.

Yes, please do come! We can talk Ford and the Lord, and worship together. :nabble_smiley_good:

The stuff on vacuum has been on the site for quite some time. Someone asked the question way back when about what was needed and, having answered several times before, I decided to detail it out once and for all. But I'm glad it seems to have worked for you.

Yes, please do come! We can talk Ford and the Lord, and worship together. :nabble_smiley_good:

Amen brother!

Bless this Ford, oh Lord, we pray,

Keep her safe both night and day.

Bless the one who holds the wheel,

Those who ride - Your presence feel.

In Your care, may she roam---------

through towns and wilderness-------

then safely home.

Bless this Ford, oh Lord, we pray,

Keep her safe both night and day.

Bless the one who holds the wheel,

Those who ride - Your presence feel.

In Your care, may she roam---------

through towns and wilderness-------

then safely home.

Very apropriate for the many Fords heading out in the very near future.

Very apropriate for the many Fords heading out in the very near future.

That prayer stuck hard. I love it! Seeing it at the top of the page initially sure got my attention to say the least! Will be praying for safe travels for all! I look forward to seeing plenty of pics!!!

Just throwing this out there... Katie and I are getting a head-rush being stuck upside down in my initial pic of my youngest grease monkey.

Anyone have a suggestion for rotating that pic 180? (I could always delete it I guess)

I looked through the info on pics and HTML but maybe I missed something.

Thanks!

Just throwing this out there... Katie and I are getting a head-rush being stuck upside down in my initial pic of my youngest grease monkey.

Anyone have a suggestion for rotating that pic 180? (I could always delete it I guess)

I looked through the info on pics and HTML but maybe I missed something.

Thanks!

I bet Gary can "walk" you through it! :nabble_smiley_whistling: