Bullnose Forums

Bringing back the patch, but much more affordable....

reamer

Ok good! I thought I saw rivets on the picture.

Looks good, Ron. But I think there might ought to be other uses for that area. My 2015 F150 has a little bin there for sun glasses or whatever.

And some people have been looking for a place to put electronics. For instance a transmission controller. Perhaps there could be a bin with a cover that is held on magnetically?

Looks good, Ron. But I think there might ought to be other uses for that area. My 2015 F150 has a little bin there for sun glasses or whatever.

And some people have been looking for a place to put electronics. For instance a transmission controller. Perhaps there could be a bin with a cover that is held on magnetically?

Good point, I do have a "dash cubby" already thought up for that area, there is plenty of room for a cubby pan there.....

• 10 months later...

Good point, I do have a "dash cubby" already thought up for that area, there is plenty of room for a cubby pan there.....

Are you still working on these dash speaker patches? I have my 80 F150 that I plan to start putting together as it warms up, and I got into 3D printing and design recently. I'd love to help out with this project if possible.

Are you still working on these dash speaker patches? I have my 80 F150 that I plan to start putting together as it warms up, and I got into 3D printing and design recently. I'd love to help out with this project if possible.

Daniel - Let's tag Ron/Reamer as he's the one doing that.