Bullnose Forums

85/86 Electronic Radio Brackets

MotorsportXLT

Hello guys! I have done a 94/96 Truck Premium sound amplifier harness install into my '85 Bronco. I have yet to do a write up on the page on how to do it. I found out that 1987 only Lincoln Town Cars and Mark VIIs have a base model radio that has the later premium sound plugs but looks just like the factory 85/86 Electronic Radios. I have a family friend who has a bullnose who wants to complete a similar swap. I scored one of those Lincoln Radios. The last thing I need is the 85/86 Electronic Radio Brackets. I have had no luck in my Pick-n-Pulls with finding the brackets. His 50th Birthday Is coming up and I was going to surprise him with the radio and brackets for his birthday. Does anyone have these brackets. I am looking for all 4 of them. I know the bottom plastic one is prone to cracking so I am hoping to push my luck and get one that is not. Thanks in advance!

85radio.thumb.jpg.b65eb5687d4ee9681b98d9b789387e00.jpg

85radio2.thumb.jpg.10d790a1d252aacf5bbd87d23c6a14d8.jpg

Chris - I don't have any of those brackets, but I'm not quite sure I know what they look like. You said "plastic" and all the ones I've seen are metal. Do you have pictures of them? Are they on the radio in the pictures?

Gary, this shows what the brackets look like:

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.6428588add295a19cb3ce9748d216b81.jpg

Thanks, David.

Chris - I might actually have a pair of the ones David found. But you said something about plastic and cracking, so are these what you are looking for?

Sorry guys! I have been MIA for a couple of days! Those are the brackets I need. There should be a black plastic one on the bottom that is pictured in my second pic ( sorry that is the best one I could find). I also need the top one that connects the two side brackets.

Sorry guys! I have been MIA for a couple of days! Those are the brackets I need. There should be a black plastic one on the bottom that is pictured in my second pic ( sorry that is the best one I could find). I also need the top one that connects the two side brackets.

If someone has an Electronic radio that doesnt work I would be interested in the whole thing as well!