Bullnose Forums

1985 F250 Oregon

Nice truck for $2800. I sold Rusty for $2500, but his A/C didn’t work and the tires weren’t new. Plus he has lots of patina, meaning thin paint with rust showing through, that this truck doesn’t have.

Oddly enough, in the dark interior shot it looks like Rosewood trim instead of the burled wood trim an ‘85 should have.

Nice truck for $2800. I sold Rusty for $2500, but his A/C didn’t work and the tires weren’t new. Plus he has lots of patina, meaning thin paint with rust showing through, that this truck doesn’t have.

Oddly enough, in the dark interior shot it looks like Rosewood trim instead of the burled wood trim an ‘85 should have.

Looks like the headliner is gettin' pretty droopy, but otherwise the thing looks to be in great condition.

I wish I didn't live so far from all these trucks that pop up for sale in the PNW;(

Looks like the headliner is gettin' pretty droopy, but otherwise the thing looks to be in great condition.

I wish I didn't live so far from all these trucks that pop up for sale in the PNW;(

If I had the money and a place to put them, I'm sure my wife would think I've lost it! :nabble_smiley_thinking: