Bullnose Forums

Hauling rocks and saws to a rock and gem show

BrysonN0386

Nice to see it working!

It’s been a great truck. Only thing I’ve had happen was I had to bleed the brakes, the bleeder valves on the rear cylinders snapped, and one of the springs on the passenger side snapped. So I replaced both rear cylinders and springs. Now after all that and bleeding the brakes, works just as it did before.

It’s been a great truck. Only thing I’ve had happen was I had to bleed the brakes, the bleeder valves on the rear cylinders snapped, and one of the springs on the passenger side snapped. So I replaced both rear cylinders and springs. Now after all that and bleeding the brakes, works just as it did before.

Looks like it is getting the job done. :nabble_anim_claps:

Glad you got that fixed.

I adjusted the rear shoes when I replaced the front calipers, but nothing more that on the rear.