Bullnose Forums

Another big money Flareside Bullnose

- deleted -

That's my rule-of-thumb exactly - it is worth half what you have invested, not counting the time. I've seen that rule hold time and time again, whether at the $1000 level or the $20,000 level. So you'd better either build it the way you want to drive it, or buy something someone else has built - for half the price.

That's my rule-of-thumb exactly - it is worth half what you have invested, not counting the time. I've seen that rule hold time and time again, whether at the $1000 level or the $20,000 level. So you'd better either build it the way you want to drive it, or buy something someone else has built - for half the price.

Again with the "stepside" nomenclature....:nabble_smiley_argh:

That price is soooo funny for a Pressboard Dash Board....

And wrong wood/bedstrip set, supposed to be 5 strips, not the 70's six strips.:nabble_smiley_argh:

Again with the "stepside" nomenclature....:nabble_smiley_argh:

That price is soooo funny for a Pressboard Dash Board....

And wrong wood/bedstrip set, supposed to be 5 strips, not the 70's six strips.:nabble_smiley_argh:

I was waiting for you to see that...lol.

I was just discussing this with Gary the other day...in defense of the "Stepsiders", most people don't even know that the proper name is Flareside. I had never even heard the term until you guys corrected me on FTE when I showed up. I'm now doing my best to say it;).