Bullnose Forums

ReneH

ReneH

Thanks Gary...ok...Wikipedia...what a shame...:nabble_smiley_blush:

But I still don't find which American Ford have got this engine...:nabble_anim_confused:

About the Taunus, you are right. Capri is nearly the same as it is an island...Granada is a city...so all names are geographically...:nabble_smiley_teeth:

BTW...some weeks ago I have understood the first time the meaning of garysgaragemahal...I have used a translator at Frist, cause I don't know the English word "mahal"...:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Also if you were in Germany in the 90th...it's no wonder that you haven't seen any of these models...also in the 90th the Germans don't drive their cars very long... this time was the beginning of the "drive 3 years and give it back" mentality...so also the cars were build since this time for a short life period...so that's my opinion...

To find out which North American vehicles used that engine you'll have to do some research. In that Wikipedia article there are hyperlinks for the various vehicles, and you can follow those to see if and when that vehicle used that engine in North America.

It won't be easy, and I don't think Wikipedia is the best source, but it is a place to start. Ford brochures might be a better place, once you know what vehicles to study.