Bullnose Forums

Backup light switch [E0TZ-15520-B] - NOS

I can neither confirm nor deny as the PN doesn't show in the late MPC. Would have to cross reference it to find out, but can later today if anyone is interested.

No need, according to Bill on a thread from FTE, this was only used on 1980-1982 F-Series trucks with the C6 transmission.

"EOTZ-15520-B .. Backup Lamp Switch (Motorcraft SW-1579) / Marked with ID number: E0TP-15520-BC / 1980/82 F100/350 & Bronco C6"

The C4 and AOD used different versions.

I can neither confirm nor deny as the PN doesn't show in the late MPC. Would have to cross reference it to find out, but can later today if anyone is interested.

No need, according to Bill on a thread from FTE, this was only used on 1980-1982 F-Series trucks with the C6 transmission.

"EOTZ-15520-B .. Backup Lamp Switch (Motorcraft SW-1579) / Marked with ID number: E0TP-15520-BC / 1980/82 F100/350 & Bronco C6"

The C4 and AOD used different versions.

Thanks, Shaun!

Bill is a great source of information. He taught me most of what I know about the MPCs. :nabble_smiley_good:

He was always willing to help teenage me asking questions about a specific part, but he was sure to include a snippet about buying my own copy of the MPC (I eventually did). :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig: