Bullnose Forums

1985 Ford F250 XL, 4x4, 460 V8, Automatic, A/C, Original Paint

Jeff - I'm not sure what is going on, but I downloaded your gif from the email and inserted it just as I would have a regular jpg.

I'm not sure that that truck has original, as in never had a re-spray of any kind, paint.

There are tell tale signs that say otherwise. Overspray on the radiator support decals, missing tailgate letter/decals etc...

My 1981 has a lot of original paint on it, but I wouldn't say the whole truck had original paint. Original color maybe. I've replaced the tailgate twice for example. The engine has been painted at least three times. :nabble_smiley_happy:

Original paint can mean different things to different people I suppose. :nabble_smiley_good:

I'm not sure that that truck has original, as in never had a re-spray of any kind, paint.

There are tell tale signs that say otherwise. Overspray on the radiator support decals, missing tailgate letter/decals etc...

My 1981 has a lot of original paint on it, but I wouldn't say the whole truck had original paint. Original color maybe. I've replaced the tailgate twice for example. The engine has been painted at least three times. :nabble_smiley_happy:

Original paint can mean different things to different people I suppose. :nabble_smiley_good:

I like the height, but I don't like the TTB lift kit.