Bullnose Forums

Bronco - Cylinder lock set

Petur

Yes, that looks great! I love the blacked-out grille, bumpers, and mirrors. That looks perfect. As does what I assume is a roof-top tent. And bead-lock rims. Spot on!

But how close is the magma from you? I've seen that the Blue Lagoon is closed, and that some towns not far from you are being evacuated. So what is the situation?

Thank you Dane and Gary,

I'm not far from Grindavík were the magma is trying to brake it's way to the surface, I'm maybe 15-20 miles away. it is mostly a sad situation for the thousands of people that are forced to leave there homes and belongings, now they can book a time/slot to get to there house and pick up there most sentimental and important belongings. hopefully the magma reaches the surface soon so we can see were it is going to come up, Hopefully at sea.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Dane and Gary,

I'm not far from Grindavík were the magma is trying to brake it's way to the surface, I'm maybe 15-20 miles away. it is mostly a sad situation for the thousands of people that are forced to leave there homes and belongings, now they can book a time/slot to get to there house and pick up there most sentimental and important belongings. hopefully the magma reaches the surface soon so we can see were it is going to come up, Hopefully at sea.

That is sad. And scary! Having spent time in the Blue Lagoon, which appears to be only about 5 miles from Grindavik, it got my attention when the news came on saying that a magma tunnel was headed right for the town.

Yes, I hope with you that it comes up at sea, which is very close as well.

Stay safe!