Bullnose Forums

Pick's 86 F-350 Styleside Crew Cab

I think it is because you are responding via email. Click the link at the bottom of you email message to actually go to the forum and see if the pic shows. I'm confident it will on iphone, ipad, or Windows computer - it does for me.

But, I've read that email systems treat phones, tablets, and real computers differently. Some assume that if you are mobile you don't want pictures. Others allow you to decide, but default mobile to no pics and computers to pics.

That does seem to be part of the issue. Also I didn't realize by email it also includes everything prior. Usually I have it set to download images automatically , I have a mixture of Windows/Mac/Android devices.

Thanks Bill for the image of the dash I wasn't able to see that until going to forum.

That does seem to be part of the issue. Also I didn't realize by email it also includes everything prior. Usually I have it set to download images automatically , I have a mixture of Windows/Mac/Android devices.

Thanks Bill for the image of the dash I wasn't able to see that until going to forum.

I'd like to turn the automatic quote inclusion off for email responses as it sure makes the threads longer. It would be nice if the default was off but you could turn it on.

Did you notice how the email response had the dash patch stretched? 😜

I'd like to turn the automatic quote inclusion off for email responses as it sure makes the threads longer. It would be nice if the default was off but you could turn it on.

Did you notice how the email response had the dash patch stretched? 😜

Yes I did notice the stretch and I was able to edit them to make them shorter. :nabble_anim_jump: