Bullnose Forums

Saw this at Home Depot Today

I know it is not a 1980+, but could not resist sharing.

I think this is a 1956?

Very close, it's a 1955. The '56 F-series was a one year body style and you can spot them quickly as they have vertical A-pillars and a wrap around windshield. 1953-1955 were all the same with only grill changes each year, and the '56 was the oddball with the different glass/a-pillar, etc.

While I'm not a big fan of yellow, I do really like this truck. I like the black wheels and stock ride height. I really dislike the current trend of lowering trucks to the ground and installing huge gaudy wheels on them, but to each their own. We can't all like the same thing. It is a lovely truck though, thanks for sharing.

I know it is not a 1980+, but could not resist sharing.

I think this is a 1956?

Very close, it's a 1955. The '56 F-series was a one year body style and you can spot them quickly as they have vertical A-pillars and a wrap around windshield. 1953-1955 were all the same with only grill changes each year, and the '56 was the oddball with the different glass/a-pillar, etc.

While I'm not a big fan of yellow, I do really like this truck. I like the black wheels and stock ride height. I really dislike the current trend of lowering trucks to the ground and installing huge gaudy wheels on them, but to each their own. We can't all like the same thing. It is a lovely truck though, thanks for sharing.

I agree Cory, looks sharp sitting there!