Bullnose Forums

1985 F250 Parts Truck

Should have a lot of good parts.

In OK there's a process, called Title 42, to get a title for a vehicle w/o one. However, there is a cost to it and you'd want to know why there is no title, like it has been written off due to an accident. But I don't see accident damage so it may be they've just lost it, and that would be a candidate for Title 42.

Should have a lot of good parts.

In OK there's a process, called Title 42, to get a title for a vehicle w/o one. However, there is a cost to it and you'd want to know why there is no title, like it has been written off due to an accident. But I don't see accident damage so it may be they've just lost it, and that would be a candidate for Title 42.

It's in KY so I don't know. In IN anything without a title is generally considered parts or racing only. But, one can order replacement titles for vehicles registered to them via the BMV website, so other than needing money now (or a vehicle being stolen/on lien), I can't think of a reason why one would sell a clean, good vehicle that way. Ignorance? Laziness?

Either way, nothing I need or have a good reason to mess with, so when the buddy shot me the link, I figured this is where it belongs. :nabble_smiley_good: