Bullnose Forums

My 81 F100 as of 2/2/2023

81f100custom

Have thought about (but have not yet) posting is name and info and pic of his house out there just to see if anyone knows this idiot.

Nothing good can result from that. It is good enough you have a witness on your side, hopefully it doesn't escalate to requiring a lawyer. Maybe a nearby business has cameras that caught the collision? With newer systems the footage will automatically delete after a certain period of time if not saved, so if that is a possibility do act now.

Hopefully things work out in your favor. There are so many people on the road under the influence of something or distracted by their phone, I see them every day. It's a shame you can do everything right and one of these individuals will come out of nowhere. Laying blame on you is probably just part of their denial complex.

- deleted -

Eddie - I'm sorry that things aren't going well. But it my experience that insurance companies will try to lay the blame on the other person. However with your witness you should eventually get that sorted.

And that is one of the reasons I like the dash cam system I have on Big Blue as it will capture images of any accident like that and lock the files so they aren't deleted. So it would be easy to show right where your truck was when he ran into you, as well as speed, time, and heading.

Last, please remember that this is a family-oriented site. So I'd appreciate it if you'd clean up your post a bit. Thanks in advance.

Eddie - I'm sorry that things aren't going well. But it my experience that insurance companies will try to lay the blame on the other person. However with your witness you should eventually get that sorted.

And that is one of the reasons I like the dash cam system I have on Big Blue as it will capture images of any accident like that and lock the files so they aren't deleted. So it would be easy to show right where your truck was when he ran into you, as well as speed, time, and heading.

Last, please remember that this is a family-oriented site. So I'd appreciate it if you'd clean up your post a bit. Thanks in advance.

definitely a strong case for dashcams. especially in old vehicles that no one would suspect.