Bullnose Forums

1984 F250 Diesel Flareside on FB Marketplace

Interesting. Since Ford didn't sell an F250 Flareside this must have been a Styleside and someone put a 6 1/2' Flareside bed on it and added another 18" section up front? :nabble_anim_confused:

Exactly! I'm not keen on lwb Flaresides, but I'll give it a nod for being unique;).

Interesting. Since Ford didn't sell an F250 Flareside this must have been a Styleside and someone put a 6 1/2' Flareside bed on it and added another 18" section up front? :nabble_anim_confused:

Exactly! I'm not keen on lwb Flaresides, but I'll give it a nod for being unique;).

Yes, it is unique. But I wonder how the bed is attached to the frame and whether that will cause problems. :nabble_thinking-26_orig:

Oh, I forgot to say that since there were no DRW F250's it really IS U.N.I.Q.U.E.

What you said!

Yes, it is unique. But I wonder how the bed is attached to the frame and whether that will cause problems. :nabble_thinking-26_orig:

Oh, I forgot to say that since there were no DRW F250's it really IS U.N.I.Q.U.E.

I wonder if you could get a 8' flareside bed from a previous generation and put 1980-1986 flares on it?

That would look better than the splicing that I see here.

The previous generations had 8' and 9' Flareside beds for F-100/350 etc. I think a 1973-79 8' Flareside bed would match the best. Although the 1973-1976 did not have 6' 1/2 Flaresides they still had the long beds.

Here is a link to a 1979 from Bring a Trailer. Could 1980-1986 flares fit that bed? :nabble_thinking-26_orig:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1979-ford-f350-4x4/