Bullnose Forums

Ford Pickup Names - Hagerty

Those are from Hagerty. I have Big Blue insured with them and that gives me access to their evaluator. They base the prices on sales across the US that they are tracking. But, the prices of these trucks vary widely by region and they don't take that into account.

I didnt know Hagerty did that. I planned on using them once I finish my truck to insure it.

I know the value varies from location to location. Here in Texas trucks always carry a premium that's why I was a little shocked to see value in my area lower than what you posted.

Those are from Hagerty. I have Big Blue insured with them and that gives me access to their evaluator. They base the prices on sales across the US that they are tracking. But, the prices of these trucks vary widely by region and they don't take that into account.

I didnt know Hagerty did that. I planned on using them once I finish my truck to insure it.

I know the value varies from location to location. Here in Texas trucks always carry a premium that's why I was a little shocked to see value in my area lower than what you posted.

I don’t have Hagerty insurance, but signed up on their site to have access to the valuation tool. I assume you can still do that.

I don’t have Hagerty insurance, but signed up on their site to have access to the valuation tool. I assume you can still do that.

You still can, I just checked. You just cant go back on the graph past 1 year unless you are a paid member. I dont care about that I only care about current price.

I looked up a '82 Flareside with a 302 and good condition comes back as $12,100 compared to jdpower that cites an average for a short bed truck of being $12,375. Still I like the excellent condition value of $25,000 which is what I would value my truck at once completed. It states could win a car show and drives like new, my truck will be all new on the drive train, but doubtful it would win a regional car show as car shows in general like to play favorites.

One thing I will say I am a little sadden that they dont have all options. I looked up my '56 to see and for a Town Sedan they have one 272 engine option and two 312 engine options. But not 292 engine option even though the 292 was the standard engine. Plus my reproduction brochures dont list two 312 engine options just one so someone screwed up somewhere.

You still can, I just checked. You just cant go back on the graph past 1 year unless you are a paid member. I dont care about that I only care about current price.

I looked up a '82 Flareside with a 302 and good condition comes back as $12,100 compared to jdpower that cites an average for a short bed truck of being $12,375. Still I like the excellent condition value of $25,000 which is what I would value my truck at once completed. It states could win a car show and drives like new, my truck will be all new on the drive train, but doubtful it would win a regional car show as car shows in general like to play favorites.

One thing I will say I am a little sadden that they dont have all options. I looked up my '56 to see and for a Town Sedan they have one 272 engine option and two 312 engine options. But not 292 engine option even though the 292 was the standard engine. Plus my reproduction brochures dont list two 312 engine options just one so someone screwed up somewhere.

`Right. Since I'm paying them I can go back as far as their info goes, which is back to '07 for these truck. Below is the valuation for Dad's truck.

And then you look at all sales for these trucks that they know about, as shown below. And you can then click on any of the sales and get the info. For instance, that one that sold for $101,850 is shown below, but Hagerty has more info on the sales such as date and seller, VIN, etc.

Dads_Truck_Value_Feb_2023.thumb.jpg.6e7d3d3aa7970e3b1eb640489956c1e3.jpg

Hagerty_Sales_Info.thumb.jpg.1f7d13daac668bfa5540b59c03347925.jpg

Hagerty_1980_F250_101K.thumb.jpg.57ce5a47b3fdaf3a7d788284a38a57d0.jpg

`Right. Since I'm paying them I can go back as far as their info goes, which is back to '07 for these truck. Below is the valuation for Dad's truck.

And then you look at all sales for these trucks that they know about, as shown below. And you can then click on any of the sales and get the info. For instance, that one that sold for $101,850 is shown below, but Hagerty has more info on the sales such as date and seller, VIN, etc.

Wow! That picture like the one of the Bronco, is excellent! Good looking rig!