Bullnose Forums

Need Help On 1980 EVTM

So if someone wanted to have a whole '85 EVTM he'd have to copy over 150 pages, one page at a time, and the lawyer thought that was ok.

I bought and paid for the two I have...got them in CD's from Ebay, and then a coworker of mine transferred the PDF's to my computer...something I wasn't able to do at the time for some reason or another.

As for having the 1980 EVTM posted, I think that's a great idea. I almost bought the 1980 FSM when I was rebuilding my 1980 F150. Finding wiring info on the 1980 was really tough. In the end, I really didn't need it...I really didn't need the little bit of extra items I would have gained over the 84 and 85 FSM's that I had. In any case though, kudos to you for posting the 1980 EVTM, I think that's a welcome addition to the site.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So if someone wanted to have a whole '85 EVTM he'd have to copy over 150 pages, one page at a time, and the lawyer thought that was ok.

I bought and paid for the two I have...got them in CD's from Ebay, and then a coworker of mine transferred the PDF's to my computer...something I wasn't able to do at the time for some reason or another.

As for having the 1980 EVTM posted, I think that's a great idea. I almost bought the 1980 FSM when I was rebuilding my 1980 F150. Finding wiring info on the 1980 was really tough. In the end, I really didn't need it...I really didn't need the little bit of extra items I would have gained over the 84 and 85 FSM's that I had. In any case though, kudos to you for posting the 1980 EVTM, I think that's a welcome addition to the site.

I really didn't think there was much difference between the wiring on an '80 and an '81. But Chris was having trouble finding three things, and the first two I looked at were very different between the years, so I decided it was time.